Walmart Call In Number – How to Call Out Sick at Walmart.
If you are a Walmart Associate, and you are feeling sick and want to report an absence, you have 3 options at Walmart.
- Call your store or store manager, ask to be trasferred to HR and report your absence directly to them. Do this is only if the time is between 9 Am and 5 Pm.
- Call the Walmart Associate Hotline and follow the instructions (See below). The Walmart Call In Number is: 1–800–775–5944. Have your WIN number ready.
- Log in to Walmart Onewire (WalmartOne), go to “Report an Absence”, and follow the instructions.
How to Call in Sick at Walmart.
When you call the Walmart Associate Call In Sick number at 1–800–775–5944, an automatic voice message will ask you for:
- Your name.
- Your WIN Number.
- Your date of birth.
- Your store number.
- A description of your reason for calling out.
The system will give return a Confirmation Number for you that you must write down and remember.
Your call will then be transferred to the Walmart store, where you usually work and then to your department. Speak to your manager to explain the reason for your Call Off/Absence.
How to Report an Absence on Walmart Onewire.
How do I use OneWire to Call In, just like on the WalmartOne app?
- Answer: Go to One.Walmart.com in your browser, and click the Spark logo on upper left side and then log in to Onewire. Find the “Report An Absence” option and click on it.
- You must have set up the 2 step verification, before you can use Onewire from home. You must set up 2 step verification from inside a physical Walmart location.
There is still no Walmart Onewire App, but you may still ba able log in to the old WalmartOne App and click on the Onewire link to report a tardy/absence.
However, the old Walmartone.com website reports: “The WalmartOne app is no longer valid and there is no app for OneWalmart.”
A new app for Walmart schedules, PTO and Attendance reporting is in development and will be released later in the year.